Monday, October 10, 2011

"What a wonderful World"-A student's lovely poem



When we plant the flower
and the whole world smile within an hour
When we water the tree
 andyou are as you want to be
When Palestine be free
and everybody clap for me
Yeah!! That's my wonderful world
When hearts become white and
We walk without any fear at night
When there is no more fraud or theft
and my teacher advise me as a gift
Yeah!! That's my wonderful world

Written by:
Nura Talal

(7/10/2011)

*Nura is a freshman at Umm Al-Qura medical colleges, Group 7.She is ourin-house poet. She has wonderfully surprised me and her classmates with thispoem when asked to write about the wonderful things in life.
((Thank you Nura for sharing this lovely poem with us :)

-The famous “What a wonderful world” poem & song is given as a partof unit 11 in the elementary level of the book New Headway Plus. It is a part,which students seem to enjoy again and again. And I won’t deny enjoying itmyself ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment