Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Perseid meteor shower is until 24 August active. Interestingly enough, when I saw, I saw some of the Perseid meteor shower, which apparently did not fit in the usual way, or descriptions of their regular Perseids. On closer inspection, I think I have a few meteors from South Aquariids with a peak in July and end of 19 August saw. But even after thorough investigation, I'm left scratching my head I saw a small meteor from a meteor shower that Cygnids Kappa?

Kappa Cygnids meteor shower began on 3 August and remain until 25 August at the active site of the Perseids. Date of the peaks for κ-Cygnids very minimal activity occurred on 18 Of August. Viewers can expect more than three minutes ahead of four other meteors per hour during peak periods. And that's not much.

I suggest that if you plan to try meteor shower activity for the rest of August to determine whether a Perseid meteor meteor seen or observed to unravel κ-Cygnids. The κ-Cygnids as described in the blue and white color when the Perseids light orange to yellow, and very much faster. κ-Cygnids meteors appear to come from the constellation Cygnus. The Meteor-κ Cygnids also more likely to be a fireball, but to produce the Perseid meteor shower κ-Cygnids expect much weaker too much. Now I'm sure I saw a meteor at night κ-Cygnids.

No comments:

Post a Comment