Tuesday, November 1, 2011

For love of reading & improving your language (for You sweet Dua'a ^_^)




I got an email today from one of my sweet students (group 7/1432), asking me for suggestions for stories or novels to read in order to improve her language.
Of course, I was thrilled that she has this healthy lovely interest to read to improve her language. 
I was actually soooo thrilled and glad that I logged on line and started to dig for anything online that could be of some help. 


Here are some online stories :

(1)


A CHRISTMAS CAROL





(2)







(3)


Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Caroll 

=>  Complete Book in PDF format (371,57 KiB) 

or 
you can read it here chapter by chapter 
and even do some reading exercises



(4)

For more books check this page

---------------

(5)
Here is a site where you can find many of  :

Edgar Allan Poe's short stories (he is famous for his horror short stories)
The site even highlights some of the difficult words and you can get their meanings just by pointing your cursor, pretty useful..ha! ;)





I hope this list and this post would be useful ;)

Peace & Love




No comments:

Post a Comment