Saturday, November 26, 2011

Happy New Year :) { Year 1433}




This is a simple
happy New Year wish
From me to you
Wishing that happiness will
Shine in your life through and through ;)

I wish you friends that are honest and true
So that you'd never search for a clue
To know if your friend will always be there
To care
To be with you everywhere!

I wish you gifts of love
Sent from heaven above
As white as a dove
Peaceful and true
Remember .. my prayers are only meant for you

I wish you sparks of laughter
And happy things to come after
Bunch of smiles J
That would always shine
Through the miles

I wish you'd have all your dreams come true
Specially those dearest to you

In this year of fourteen, thirty three
I wish that you would become
The best that you could ever be

That you'd always remember me by
These wishes I send your way
Not to utter a sigh
Not to say goodbye
But to always pray
Whether night or day
For this humble soul
That loved you all.


All Rights Reserved @Pretty Academia (N)

{P.S. Here is the poem as I promised my dear students to post it here ;)}
Read to students and Posted on Sat:1/1/1433 

No comments:

Post a Comment